Harrow Equipment/Apparel Orders
We are excited to announce that the National Field Hockey League has partnered with Harrow Sports – our preferred equipment supplier! All NFHL teams are encouraged to purchase their personal and team equipment, uniforms and apparel through Harrow – as a NFHL team (full or honorary), you receive the following discounts for your purchases:
- Official NFHL teams and players receive 20% discounts off all orders!
- Click here for the coupon code (must be logged in)
Contact Alli Tanner to activate your team account!
Harrow Sports will also support 3 current NFHL teams (full or honorary) who are in need of specific equipment/supplies (see below). These need-based grants will be awarded on an annual basis. There are 3 grants that will be awarded:
- Goalie Equipment Grant - Leg Guards, Kickers, Stick & Jersey
- 2016 WINNER: United States Naval Academy
- 2015 WINNER: Xavier University
- 2014 WINNER: Sacred Heart University
- 2013 WINNER: Elon University
- Uniform Grant - 2 Jerseys & 1 Skirt per player with printing
- 2016 WINNER: University of New Haven
- 2015 WINNER: La Salle College
- 2014 WINNER: UMASS Amherst
- 2013 WINNER: Saint Anselm University
- Practice Package Grant - T-shirt, Shorts, and Reversible per player with printing
- 2016 WINNER: Coastal Carolina University
- 2015 WINNER: University of Oklahoma
- 2014 WINNER: University of Tampa
- 2013 WINNER: Rowan University
For Fall 2016, applications will be due August 21st, 2016 and the recipients will be announced by September 1st. If your team would like to apply for one of these grants, please complete the application by clicking the link below. All required and grant-specific questions must be completed. For the essays, please be specific and each essay must be less than 300 words.